Software Testing and Quality Assurance Service
Originally, testing was included in our core service of software product development. However, due to the improvement of our test specialists’ qualifications and the desire of many of our customers, we began to provide testing services separately from software development. Thus, there was a decision made to separate testing and quality assurance services into independent services.
Softage offers its customers Test Engineers with excellent analytical, problem solving, and judgment skills.
Softage QA Team
- All our team members have master degree in computer science.
- We have big experience in different projects: Web, Desktop, Mobile applications, ERP systems on any stage of development.
- We think that interaction with developers and clients is very important. We prefer closer communion such as email communication and Skype and phone conferences than just via the bug tracking system.
Services we provide
Test Strategy Development
- Developing full test plan after detailed analysis of the software, describing set of inputs, preconditions and expected results.
- Scale and evaluation of the project
- Analyzing specification or requirements for consistency and completeness.
- Describing and reporting detailed bug descriptions including version, module, pre-conditions, way to reproduce, expected result (reference to the specification document if any) and the result received
- Prioritizing, verifying issues
- Working with any preferred Bug Tracking systems (Mantis, Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.)
- Or using some Test Management systems like TestRail, QAComplete
- Functional Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Stress Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Install / Uninstall Testing
- GUI Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Comparison Testing
- Developing set of tests scripts for defined Test Automation coverage.
- Configuring framework (using Selenium, webdriverjs, nodejs, chromedriver, phantomjs)
- Or the QA engineers can adjust to working with any tool you choose
Download this page as PDF Softage-QA-team