One of our German customers, a leading provider of technologies for Telecontrol & Tracking, and and innovator of IVR Systems needs to launch a system to register drivers’ working hours, report activities, and to identify goods.
ENAiKOON RFID, our tracker application, is a Java NFC application running on NOKIA 6131 NFC and NOKIA 6212 classic mobile phones for reading RFID tags and transmitting the data to our server thru GPRS.
- Registration of working hours.
- Reporting of activities of people (e.g. snow clearing).
- Identification of goods (e.g. during the delivery process).
- User identification system.
- Easy installation by loading 1 file.
- System updates easily thru GPRS and installed automatically.
- Always available NFC reader.
- RFID tag reading (MIFARE, 13.56 MHz).
- Storing the RFID tag number in non volatile memory.
- Data forwarding to the ENAiKOON M2M commserver.
Tools and technologies