E-commerce and Customer Service Solution
A US customer, an online marketer, needs a solution to provide insight and direction related to their own marketing and conversion needs. In other words, a marketing tool that allows turning their website into a high-performance lead generation and sales machine, using software that will be easy to use and deploy. The goal is to arrive at a solution that enables the company to convert more of website’s visitors into leads and sales.
Softage develops a value-added tool designed to leverage existing e-commerce sites and generate revenues from improved customer service. The system is very complicated, featuring advanced architecture, and robustly designed to support large number of clients, more than 4 million users monthly.
The system is installed on the American National Railroad Passenger Corporation Amtrak website.
For this website we develope a cluster JBoss 4.2.3.GA, Web, JMS and JBoss Cache. Hardware’s Load Balancer is used on the provider’s side.
- Allows marketing and sales users of the system to trigger real-time marketing and sales actions based on defined visitor characteristics:
- Demographic characteristics (static information known about visitor)
- Behavioral characteristics (real – time site visit characteristics)
- Track and report on visitor, behavior information as well as results of system actions on key business metrics.
- Live Proactive Chat
- Site Population Filter
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Call Transfer
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Push Content
- Stored Audio Messages
- Customer Path Records
- Customer Profile
- Reporting & Metrics
The tool can be seamlessly implemented on existing sites within 24 hours.
Tools & Technologies
EJB2.1, JMS, Hibernate, JBoss cache, Swing, AWT, Servlet, JSP, Web Service, WSDL,AJAX, log4j, javaMail, JUnit 3.8
JBoss 4.x, Tomcat 5.x
Ant 1.x, XDoclet 1.2.x