Multipoint Videoconferencing System
Creating an advanced multipoint videoconferencing solution enabling remote sites to participate in a live conference with audio, video, and document sharing.
The solution is delivered using an MCU (Multipoint Control Unit) and Softage’s proprietary H.263 video codec. A convenient user interface and well-planned navigation make the system a perfect choice for mass videoconferencing participants.
- Decentralized multipoint videoconferencing.
- Multiple video connections can be set up simultaneously.
- Dynamic adaptation for video quality ensures constant bandwidth.
- Terminal software is Open H.323 library-based.
- Collaborative applications (whiteboard, file transfer, application sharing) are T.120 based.
Video/ Audio Features
- Stable video/audio encoding performance.
- Any number of videoconference participants.
- Audio can be transmitted to all conference participants concurrently.
- Noise suppression, echo cancellation.
C/C++, Communication Protocols (H.323, T.120), Multimedia Compression (H.263, G.711)