Software Development Careers
Who are we looking for?
Softage is a leading developer and integrator for uniquely advanced projects involving business applications related to software research and development, product design and deployment, application migration and re-engineering, quality assurance, as well as maintenance and support. Softage is involved with e-business and e-Commerce Solutions involving Workflow Management, Secure Intranet/Extranet development and deployment, and e-Commerce systems. But just because we automate things for a living doesn’t mean it all happens automatically. Softage is all about recruiting the best people to work for us, and giving them projects that truly challenge their skills. If you are looking to start advance your career, and you’re one really great coder, well, maybe you should consider one of the careers available here at Softage.
As a consultant, Softage has been involved with platform migration, re-architecture, re-factoring and redesign of legacy code, and deployment of the latest development and integration methodologies. With our unique portfolio of development and integration solutions, Softage is heavily involved with embedded development in the area of device driver development, VoIP development and integration, Mobile Platforms and PDA programming, Low-Level programming, and other embedded development.
We are looking for talented Java developers with the following skills:
- Development experience with Java (Scala and/or Akka).
- Spring Core/Security/Integration experience.
- Strong SQL skills in conjunction with JPA and/or MyBatis development.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience with the Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence).
- Ability to learn quickly and stay current with new technologies.
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team.
- Self-motivated, passionate about software, and driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
We are looking for talented .NET developers with the following:
- A thorough knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 3 and above (1+ years of experience).
- Understanding of LINQ, WCF, SOAP, async / await.
- Written English skills.
- Knowledge of JQuery, widgets and plugins (write and modify).
- Knowledge ofangular.js.
- Experience in the development of highly loaded scalable systems.
- Knowledge of WPF, MVVM.
- Experience in DevExpress components.
- Spoken English.
- Development of frontend and backend from scratch as well as refinement of existing products
- Integration with external and internal resources (SOAP, REST);
- Coding and refactoring (MS VS 2012, TFS);
- Support of projects in terms of bug fixes (Intraservice) and completions (TFS)
We are looking for specific characteristics for all positions and they include:
- Ability to work in a team effectively.
- Autonomy at work, the creation of programs that do not require constant “care”.
- Coding and interfacing is clean and comfortable for users with a minimum of annoying bugs.
- Efficiency after the end of the trial period.
- Detailed and clearly commented code,
- Responsibility in general.
- Sense of time and punctuality.
- Ability to express thoughts verbally and in writing.